Thursday, May 9, 2013

Howdy!

Hi! If you haven't guessed by the name of the blog or read my All About Me thingy, my name is Anna, and my family and I are planning to travel the country for a year in an RV.  This is my blog to tell people about the experience. 

The day has come to buy the RV, I figured this would be a good starting post.  After shipments from Florida and long days of shopping, we finally came to "The One", it happens to be a Heartland Elkridge 37 Ultimate fifth wheel. Let's just say the couch is very, very comfy.  School is almost over, and the days are flying by!  I can't believe we're hitting the road in less than a month. 

So, here's the social media run down: obviously, if you are reading this you know that my blog is annasrvadventure.blogspot.com.  My YouTube is AnnasRVAdventure.  Finally, my email is annas.rvadventure@gmail.com.  Feel free to ask any questions on any of these sites, I'd be more than happy to answer them! I'll also include a link to my YouTube channel (I feel so tech savvy) http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnasRVAdventure  I can also include a link to my email  annas.rvadventure@gmail.com  Feeling redundant yet?  Please forgive me, I'm just trying to figure it all out.  I think you can subscribe to these posts... somehow.  I hope you can figure it out, but I know you can subscribe to me on YouTube, or just check it whenever, ya know, whatever floats your boat. When I move into the RV I'll post some pictures on here, and maybe a tour on YouTube.  I really hope to hear from some of you! I'm not really sure how to finish a post, so I'll just say bye... Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I think you may have to put up a subscription link or "follow" gadget for us to follow (I can't find it, but it may be hiding right in front of me!). Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a "Subscribe to Posts" button at the bottom if the page. It's in white.

      Delete
  2. or you could bookmark it on your computer

    ReplyDelete